Erik August Johnson is a web/mobile developer and mountain/ultra/trail runner. He is the founder of Feather, which helps businesses and individuals grow their customers with Twitter.
Erik is an alum of HealthMap – a digital epidemiology group within Harvard Medical School.
His passions lie in running, reading, writing, nutrition, and the convergence of software automation and people.
Notable Side Projects
- The $35/Week Experiment – the food budgeting experiment featured by Lifehacker and NHPR
- Replacement Google – the NFL-Google prank that received a million pageviews in 24 hours and received press from ABC News, CBS News, NPR, and many more
- Glassnost – the first Google Glass photo & video sharing application, featured by TechCrunch
- Vermont Sports Tours – co-founded a travel company focused on getting Vermonters to professional sporting events in a safer and more economical way
Recent Race Results
- 1st Overall, 2015 Vermont 50K
- 3rd Male Overall, 2014 Vermont 50K
- 3rd Overall, 2014 TARC Summer Classic 50K
- 2nd Overall, 2014 TARC Fall Classic 10K
Email: erik at erikaugust dot com